COVID-19: For your safety, please wear a face mask/covering when entering the pharmacy.
King's Pharmacy and Compounding Center has a combined 20 years of pharmaceutical experience. We specialize in customized pharmaceutical compounding for humans and animals.
Compounding is the mixture of drugs by a pharmacist to fit the unique needs of a patient. This may be done for medically necessary reasons, such as to change the form of the medication from a solid pill to a liquid, to avoid a non-essential ingredient that the patient is allergic to, or to obtain the exact dose needed. It may also be done for voluntary reasons, such as adding favorite flavors to a medication.
We customize compounding medications for each individual patient’s needs, which makes us unique in that your medication is developed for your specific needs in mind.
Physicians may prescribe an individually compounded medication for a patient with an unusual health need. This allows the physician to tailor a prescription to each individual.
- Patients requiring limited dosage strengths, such as a very small dose for infants
- Patients requiring a different formulation, such as turning a pill into a liquid or transdermal gel for people who can't swallow pills due to disability
- Patients requiring a allergen-free medication, such as one without gluten or colored dyes
- Patients who need drugs that have been discontinued by pharmaceutical manufacturers because of low profitability
- Patients who are taking bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
- Children who want flavored additives in liquid drugs, usually so that the medication tastes like candy or fruit
- Veterinary medicine, for a change in dose, change to a more easily-administered form (such as from a pill to a liquid or transdermal gel), or to add a flavor more palatable to the animal
- Oral medication that cause side effects, because they are absorbed systemically, can be changed to topical cream forms to minimize side effects.
I purchase all my prescriptions from King' s Pharmacy, I wouldn't go any where else
This is the best pharmacy I have ever been to. They get to know you personally and work with you in any way they can to help. I would recommend anyone I know to go here. They are extremely knowledgeable, fast, and
Always Helpful King's Pharmacy has always gone above and beyond to satisfy my orders. I live at least 20 miles from the pharmacy so getting there is not always easy. The pharmacy sent my order to me via UPS. Wow, that is like old times when the doctors used to make "house calls!"
Personal service thats unheard of these days Great pharmacy where they make a point to get to know you personally. You are not just a number here! You feel as though they really care about getting you the right stuff and care about it working for you. Wonderful caring staff. I get all my kids' prescriptions and mine filled here.
Best Pharmacy Period Although King's Pharmacy may not hold the long hours of some of the larger chain pharmacies, the customer services you will receive is simply unparalleled. The pharmacist Ali is very attentive, doesn't mind answering questions or concerns, and will work hard to make sure that all your pharmaceutical needs are met. He consults all of his clients on a personal level, remembers your name and what you have been prescribed, and will match or beat any other pharmacies price. I have used various pharmacies over the years and have not found a single one that gets close to matching the quality of Kings Pharmacy. I drive six miles out of my way passing several of the large pharmacy chains just to use this pharmacy. Try it, you will not be disappointed. - Satisfied customer.